miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

My profile



In this blog I will fix my task of the school for Englishman Nivel 2. I will use it to the writing practice Also, will share it with my companions of class and will populate of the world.

 My name's Alberto Delgado. I'm from Machiques, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Palaima. I'm 18 years old and I study Law at CITY. My favorite subjects ploughs English and Oratory. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2th trimester.
Conversation in the telephone
 I like the Holiday, the dance, to speak for the telephone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my city. Also I enjoy going out with my friends of holiday

I hate the heat, the pasta, the violence, and the songs without letters

My dream is to graduate of attorney, and to come to do very famous, contruir a great family and
This is a bit on my ... then they estare counting mas...
 The God's love is perfect! Look after yourself



Signature
 Alberto Delgado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario